Spec Sheet of our Stretched Toyota Landcruiser
Back to blog
- Countries for hire: Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania
- Model: Toyota Landcruiser HZJ 78 “stretched” (troop carrier)
- Engine: 1HZ 6 cylinders engine
- Capacity: 6 seats
- Gearbox: Manual
- Spare tyres: 2
- Tyre pressure: depending on the road conditions (Standard 3.0 PSI in front and 3.0 PSI in the back).
- 4Wheel Drive: Differs per vehicle. Engaging the 4WD is explained in the info folders in your vehicle.
- Tools: Wheel spanner, Tow rope, Jumper cables, Hydraulic bottle jack.
- Fuel intake: Diesel
- Fuel Tanks: 2
- Tank capacity: 2 x 90 Litres
- Fuel consumption: 1 litre on 6 to 7 km, depending on driving style and terrain.
- Extra watertank: no. Water is available everywhere. stock up for a day or two and you'll be fine.
- Air intake: snorkel
- Speakers: small ones (not very good)
- Air conditioning: only in the front
More stories like this
The best weekend getaways from Kampala
Enjoy the wilderness of Tsavo West & East National park
Tarangire National Park, the overlooked rival of the Serengeti